Dower, Lenna. “Sundiata, An Epic of Old Mali Reading-Guide.” Boston University. bu/africa/outreach Accessed 3/10/22
“Ghana, Mali and Songhai: Enduring Understandings.” Boston University. bu/africa/outreach Accessed 3/10/22
Oak Teachers Hub. The National Academy. Reach Foundation. Accessed 3/10/22
- What does the life of Mansa Musa Reveal about medieval Mali?
- Mansa Musa becomes Emperor
- Mansa Musa travels to Mecca
- Mansa Musa returns from Mecca
- Mansa Musa’s Legacy
Randolph, Brenda, Cristina Kessler and Veronika Jenke. Trouble in Timbuktu: Let’s Preserve a Memory.” Africa Access Review. 2010, Updated 3/4/22.
“Sites of Encounter in the Medieval World Lesson #4 Mali. History Blueprint. The Regents of the University of California, 2014.
“Trekking to Timbuktu” EDSITEment. National Endowment for the Humanities. https://edsitement.neh.gov/ Accessed 3/10/2022
- The Geography of Mali
- Timbuktu a Center of Trade
- Mansa Musa Takes a Trip
- Timbuktu Center Golden Age of Scholarship
- The Search for Timbuktu
- Restoring the Past